RED Academy Impact Entrance Scholarship
Change your Career, Change the World
Impact is one of RED Academy’s core values. We’re focused on making a positive impact in our students’ lives, and lives all over the world.
For this reason, we are awarding ten (10) Impact Entrance Scholarships valued at $1,500 for our Spring 2018 cohort. The prestigious Impact Entrance scholarship is for like-minded students who are wanting to make a positive impact on their lives and the lives of others.
To complete your application for a $1,500 Impact Entrance Scholarship, we ask that you answer this question:
If you studied a full-time course at RED Academy, how would you use your education to make an impact in your life or the lives of others?
There are two ways to submit your application. Please select one of the following options:
- Create a simple Youtube video (60 sec. or less)
2. Submit a 500-1000 word write-up
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis and we will accept applications until Friday, February 16th, 2018 at 5:00 pm or when all 10 scholarships have been awarded.
After completing a Youtube video or write-up submission, selected candidates will be invited to a final interview. Scholarship applications will be evaluated on creativity and quality of the submission, and RED culture fit.
- Videos cannot be longer than 60 seconds.
- The scholarships are open only to people who live in and are eligible to study in Canada aged 18 years and over.
- Deadline for submissions is 5:00 pm PST on Friday, February 16th 2018 or when all scholarships are awarded. All videos submitted after this time will be disqualified.
- All written entries must be between 500-1000 words.
- All videos must acknowledge any music used by naming the artist(s) and the song(s) at some point in the video. Music may be used within guidelines of Fair Use. Fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose such as commentary, criticism, or parody. “Fair” uses do not require permission from the copyright owner.
- Winners will be determined based on creativity, originality, and your message.
- Scholarships are primarily available for full-time courses and are at the discretion of RED Academy. There is no cash alternative.
- Scholarships cannot be combined with other promotional offers or tuition initiatives.